- 1 cup of cold butter cut into small pieces
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- One ¼ cups white sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- Two eggs
- Three ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup buttermilk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (Optional)
- Step 1
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175° C). 2 loaf pans (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches) should be greased.
- Step 2
- Mix 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup flour, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Step 3
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and mix well. Mix buttermilk, bananas, and vanilla extract and stir to combine. Add the flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and cinnamon to the mixture.
- Step 4
- Place the batter in the prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle half of the streusel topping on top of each loaf
- Step 5
- Bake the banana bread in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until it is golden brown and has risen. Let the banana bread cool in their pans for five minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack for cooling.
- Per Serving: 327 Calories; Protein 5.3g; Carbohydrates 45.6g; Fat 14.6g; Cholesterol 46.4mg; Sodium 141.1mg. Full Nutrition