- Three ripe bananas, mashed
- One teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- Two eggs, beaten
- Two ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (Optional)
- Step 1
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175° C). Grease a loaf pan 9×5 inches.
- Step 2
- Mix the vinegar and bananas in a bowl. Set aside. Blend the butter and sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Then add the eggs. Add the banana mixture. Mix the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a separate bowl until completely smooth. Stir the flour mixture into the butter-sugar mixture until it is well combined. Add the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips, and mix again. Place the batter in the prepared loaf pan.
- Step 3
- Bake the bread in the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until it is lightly browned. Allow cooling in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Per Serving: 354 Calories; Protein 4.9g; Carbohydrates 54.8g; Fat 14.1g; Cholesterol 51.3mg; Salt 263.6mg. Full Nutrition